Monday, November 30, 2009

Thankful


We spent Thanksgiving as we usually do. At my grandmas surrounded by family...just the way I like it.
The kids and I enjoyed the parade in the morning and allowed Jeff to catch up on some much needed sleep. We had a great, relaxing day for that I am super thankful. The word relax is rare in my daily vocabulary!
And, of course the Thanksgiving holiday would not be complete without the thrill of BLACK FRIDAY! My mom, sister Julie and I ventured out at midnight and hit the mall, Target, Walmart and a few other stores before enjoying breakfast and calling it a day around noon. Though I paid the price Friday and was super exhausted I'm already looking forward to next year's trip. We got some good deals and a big dent put into our lists for the season.

0 comments: