Friday, November 6, 2009

Thankful- Day 4

Lord knows I am thankful for my sweet little Gabriella.
I always say she is proof that prayer works. I was thinking of baby #3 literally right after the birth of Brandon. (Just ask Jeff)
If you know anything about my family than you know Jeff was content with the two we had. To him everything seemed perfect, we had a girl and a boy. I prayed and prayed that the Lord would open his heart for one more. Lo and behold...almost out of nowhere Jeff came to me one day in December and said he wanted another child. We were pregnant the next month! :)
Gabriella's name means the Lord is my strength. So fitting for me. We poured and poured over baby name web sites and books, naming her was tough. I wanted something that had some sort of a meaning. I love her name!
Gabriella is sweet and so laid back. She has always been this way. She was thrust into a family of chaos. Forced to sit and wait for dance classes to end and wrestling tournaments to wrap up from the time she was first born.
I'll be forever thankful for her in our lives. I love her to the moon and back and that will never change.

0 comments: