Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thankful- Day 11

I can't believe I'm about to write this...
I am thankful for my job. Seriously, all jokes aside, I really do like my job. (most of the time)
I work in an office full of great people and the big boss really does spoil us with lavish parties and long lunches out. I am blessed to have a flexible schedule and I have a great benefits package.
Of course I would rather stay home with my kids but this job allows them to do the things that they love and I'm ok with the fact that Jeff is the one home taking care of business.
So, I guess I really am thankful for this job.

1 comments:

Jill said...

I would love to stay home too however in reality we know that is not possible! That being said, its not stupid that you are thankful for your job. I am thankful for mine as well. Of course you have it made....Blogging & Facebook at work would be heaven :)