Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thankful-Day 17

Hmmmm, as the days pass by I find it harder and harder to think of things that I am thankful for. Of course my life is filled with lots of things that are blessings and things that I am thankful for. I think part of my problem is I take my life for granted.
I don't need public assistance. In no ways am I knocking the people who truly need it. I understand it's there for a reason and I'm thankful for that.
My kids have clothes, toys, food....
All of these things we are able to provide for them. I am SO thankful for that.
I have a happy and healthy marriage to a man I married after only knowing him for 5 months. I am beyond thankful for that!!
I think it's so easy to lose sight of everyday blessings and write them off as something that's a given. I've learned that is not always the case. So, that being said I'm thankful for ALL the little things that add up and make my life what it is. :)

0 comments: