Friday, November 13, 2009

Thankful- Day 12

I am thankful to have a hardworking husband.
This is different than just being thankful for my husband, right?
My husband is a hardworking man. He works for the post office as a mail handler and works the night shift. He's supposed to get off work at 3:30am but instead he works until 7 and gets home just in time for me and the two older kids to leave for work and school. He works the OT so the kids can have the things that they do and so I don't have to stress about simple things...like BILLS!
After working all night he spends the day with Gabriella. He seriously only sleeps about 2 hours a day (when Gabriella is napping).
Yes, it's true, by the end of his week he is not a very pleasant person and he has been known to tick me off, but I'm SOOO very thankful that he's the guy that he is and he's willing to sacrifice little things (like sleep) so I can SPEND money!

0 comments: