Monday, November 9, 2009

Thankful- Day 8

I'm thankful for all of my friends.
I don't have a lot of them and I like it that way. I would rather have a handful of good, solid, trustworthy friends than a bunch of acquaintances.
Though I love all of my friends, my bestest friend, Jess is who I am most thankful for. We've been friends since high school...that's some 16 years. We've shared many, many good times together. Most importantly, Jess is my one friend who has been right by my side for everything. She was with me the night I discovered Alyssa was on her way. A phone call away through my journey for Brandon and she's Gabriella's Godmother.
I love how we can talk on the phone EVERYDAY about nothing!
I'm so thankful for Jess and our friendship. I love ya like a sister!

1 comments:

Jess said...

Oh how I love you!!! I do not think I could make it through the day if I didnt get to talk or text you at least 10 times! I think that we were seperated at birth! Love you tons!! xoxoxoxox