Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Thankful- Day 9

I'm thankful for both of my sisters for different reasons.
Growing up (like little kids) Jill was always the goody goody, know it all of the three of us. Though he of course loved her...she was a mommy's girl and a priss there for she sucked! Julie and I were always close and even shared a room until we moved to Vegas in 1990.
In high school Jill and I grew closer and now. Well, if you know us than you know we are incredibly close. I'm thankful for her for so many reasons. She's always there to talk to and always there to share a stupid laugh.

Julie...
Lordy. Julie is notorious for making me want to pull my hair out. Just like Jill, her and I share a close relationship and I know I can depend on her.
I love both of my sisters and I'm thankful to have them in my life.

1 comments:

Jill said...

I am thankful for you too :) Wish we lived closer!!