Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Thankful-Day 2

I'm thankful for my husband.

From the outside looking in sometimes I think my Jeffrey has a tough shell. Don't get me wrong. He is friendly and easy to get along with but he comes with a certain toughness about him. I understand his reasoning and I get him. I don't think that many people do.
I like how he does silly things on purpose to make the kids and I laugh and I LOVE how he does things on accident and is never afraid to admit it...those are usually the best!
I love how after 12 years he still allows me to hog the bed and sleep nestled in his arm pit. It's seriously the best place to sleep!
I love how we get each other. A quick glance in the same direction and we are always on the same page.
I love that he is a great daddy. Everyone always thinks their husbands are the best, I know that. My hubby is no exception he is a fantastic daddy.
Now, before I paint an unrealistic picture...
Jeff's housekeeping skills are a bit rusty. Heck, they are a lot rusty.
I have to lay out kids clothes the night before or they will either A. still be in jammies when I get home from work or B. the clothing choices will be way scary.
I pack his lunch EVERYDAY and the days that I don't. well...he just won't eat.

Still in all, regardless of good times or bad I am so thankful to be Jeff's wife. Not many people can say they are married to their best friends!

0 comments: