Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Random Update

It's been a crazy few days. Both Gabriella and I are sick..again. Add the wounded hand to the mix and let me tell you, it's been pretty miserable.
But a lot has happened so here is my random update...

Brandon's weekend wrestling tournament was a success. He placed 2nd on Saturday in Freestyle and 3rd on Sunday in Folkstyle. As a team we took 1ST PLACE!! Way to go Team GV! Besides wrestling the boys all got to go to the beach for a few hours on Saturday afternoon too. Lot's of fun!

Gabriella's hand is getting better. She has another appointment tomorrow morning with the hand surgeon. I am confident that the ultimate decision will be no surgery necessary. We'll see what he has to say. She also has a follow up with her pediatrician on Friday.

Alyssa is trying out for the cheerleader team for next school year. I went to the parent information meeting tonight...if she makes it I have a feeling it will be tough to juggle everything with dance, cheer and confirmation classes. We'll see.

The kids are on track break now. I'm enjoying my days I get to sleep in (aka sleeping until 6:30am) They go back to school on the 13th. I can hardly believe we'll be in the last stretch of Alyssa's elementary school career. Where did the time go?!

Kids are finally in bed. Brandon pulled the "I need (insert any random need here)"
about 200 times so to know he is finally sleeping (in his own bed may I add) I guess I better turn in too. :)

0 comments: