Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Just venting....

I'm just in one of those moods, I figured might as well share it with everyone...
I present to you a punch list of things that make me nuts...

*people in the morning at school who drop their kids off in the middle of the street or better yet, double park and block you in.

*dirty dishes piled in a sink...

*at the moment...my cats!

*the fact that I am sick again for the second time in two weeks. I've attacked every possible surface with Lysol...next step...quarantine!

*the pile of laundry that never seems to dwindle...who wears all these clothes?!

*teenagers that want to sell magazine subscriptions for $60.

*my husbands work schedule...

*2 hour staff meetings that cover NOTHING of interest...

pretty much everything is BLAH tonight...hopefully tomorrow will be a better day...

0 comments: