Saturday, March 21, 2009

Wal-Mart Rant...

So, today I made my weekly trip to Wal-Mart. As usual I was equipped with my list and my coupons...lots of them too.
In an attempt to give Jeff a little more time to sleep I took all the kids with me. Two of the three are no problem to shop with...one of them. Well, I'll just say by the time we leave the store I'm ready to pull my hair out. (can you guess which one that is)
So, we managed to make it through each isle, checking things off our list and answering for the millionth time "no, we are not done yet". I get to the check out and present my coupons. The girl at the check out immediately hits her nifty blue light and says "these are counterfeit"....
HUH....what?! I use these all the time.
The manager comes over, she scans my coupons...all but one for $1 off. She looks me in the eye and says..."This is a scam"...
to which I reply..."lady if I was gonna scam you it would be for more than a buck"

Good golly!

I know Wal-Marts prices are the best...but I tell ya, the help there leaves a lot to be desired.

Oh, and in case you were wondering...we left the store with a savings of $33!

0 comments: