Friday, March 27, 2009

Girls weekend...

Well, the boys are gone to Long Beach and the girls and I are ready for a great weekend...
Well, we were ready for a great weekend.
We had yet another appointment with the pediatrician today. Besides the hand issue, Ella has been running a fever since Wednesday. We have been to the doctor everyday since Tuesday...the hand is not infected so we are betting the fever is part of some lovely virus. Perfect timing! Thankfully tonight she did manage to eat some dinner so I'm hoping tomorrow the only demon we will be battling will be that of the hand.

I also feel lousy tonight so I've convinced Alyssa the "fun" thing to do tonight would be to lay in bed and watch TV...
this translates to me falling asleep and her watching TV...hey, I'm trying!

The boys are safe and sound in Cali...
They are facing two long days of wrestling and I'm so jealous I'm not able to be there. I know Team GV will represent well and I know Brandon will hold his own. GO GUYS!!

0 comments: