Monday, March 16, 2009

State Championships-Day 3

Today was folkstyle...Brandon finished 3rd in the State.
So, to recap the last three days for you...he took 3rd place in Greco, Freestyle and folkstyle. To me he was a true champion. He wrestled with everything he had and even in his losses he came off the mat with the pride of a champion. I am so proud of him...such a little man, my "toothless wonder"

I'll post more pictures tomorrow...we just got home and it's 3:30am...better get some sleep. :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun time! I love watching my Buddy wrestle, but it was fun watching everyone and there was almost always a Gator on some mat! Alyssa was fun and the perfect 'gopher'! And Gabriella is 20 pounds (almomst!) of perfection. Great weekend...look forward to going next year!