Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Jeffrey!

Today is my husbands birthday (hence the title of the post)
I just wanted to take a minute and share with everyone a little about the man that is my husband.

When we first met Jeff was 21. He drove a low rider and was in a car club. Much of our first phone conversation revolved around how he wanted to fix up his car.
We dated a short time, got married and had Alyssa, I never have once questioned his feelings for me or the reasoning behind our marriage when I was 5 months pregnant.
My husband is a stand up guy...he has always put us first. Now, don't get me wrong...Jeff has his moments. His housekeeping skills are terrible and his hobbies make me crazy. I've learned though over the last 11 years to just let little things slide (not always easy)
I feel lucky to be Jeff's wife, to share our life together (all the ups and downs)
I love watching him with the kids and know God couldn't have given them a better father.

Happy Birthday, Jeffrey!!
We love you!

1 comments:

Jess said...

Happy birthday Jeff! Hope you have a wonderful day!