Wednesday, March 4, 2009

To counter the last post....

Ok...so I was clearly feeling yuck last night. Today is a new and better day...
so, I now present a punch list of things that I am happy about...

*the weather is starting to warm up a little. Next to fall, this is my favorite time of year.

*We're going to the State tournament next week. As of right now my time off work has been approved and I'll be able to watch him this year. I am very excited about that.
I'm also happy that my mom is coming along. That will help break up those long days.

*the auditors at work will be done Friday! Besides them being a bit annoying I'm just thankful for the fact that they don't smell this year. :)

*Gabriella is feeling better. She's walking everywhere now. Yeah, NO physical therapy!

*Brandon has had several "great" days at school. My sticker chart is working!

*Alyssa's bangs are growing out. Trust me, this is something to be happy about!

Last but not least I am most happy about my Jeffrey. He did a load of laundry yesterday!

1 comments:

Jess said...

You are soo funny! Tell Jeff he can borrow my washing machine so he doesnt have to beat the clothes on a rock in the stream! Love you guys!