Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Silly Brandon...

Brandon is my handful...I'm never sure what to expect from him each day, some of the things he says....well...let's just say he's a silly boy.
I thought I would jot a few down to share.

At Sunday school a while back we were having some of the youth volunteers help out...
one of the kids asked a question about how you feel knowing God is always with you. I was sitting in the back of the room with Sheila...Brandon's hand flies up in the air...he waves it around...when it's his turn he stands up and announces "my daddy sleeps in his underwear!" Now, I know that he's not the only daddy that does this...but still....

Driving to lunch the other day he was bothering Alyssa to floss his toes...
now this is disgusting so I apologize in advance...
I guess when he's wearing flip flops he needs a place to put the "gold" that he has dug from his nose...so it goes in between his toes. Not sure what's more disturbing...Brandon's actions or the fact that Alyssa had "flossed" the toes before and therefor knew what he was trying to do.

The other night I praised him for being such a big helper. He responded "I'm acting like I'm 20" Really, I say...
"when I'm 20 I can say bad words" he says...so my curiosity got the better of me and I said..."what bad word to you want to say". "DAMN ME" he replied....

He's a silly boy...and we love every minute (for the most part) of him!

0 comments: