Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day!

We celebrated another wonderful Mothers Day today. After staying up until 2am doing laundry...Jeff called me at 6am to tell me not to make breakfast, instead he surprised the kids and I with Dunkin Donuts and coffee (the kids got there favorite hot chocolate)
We continued with our tradition of lunch at the Cheesecake Factory. We have gone here every year since my first Mothers Day when Alyssa was just 3 weeks old. As usual the food was great and everyone behaved...making it even better! After lunch we tortured the kids and walked through FAO Schwartz. It was fun to play with all the cool toys and NO one asked...well...let me rephrase this...no one begged for anything.
Afterwards we went to this really cool park and let the kids play in the water area. We also walked a trail and let the kids play on the playground a bit. It was a great day. My hubby always makes it a special day all about me...so even if I only get one day a year dedicated to mommy...well...I'll take it!

Happy Mothers day to my mom and mother in law too!
Mom..you're a great friend and I'm so glad to share the bond we do. Thanks for everything!
Minda...without you I would not have my hubby so thanks!

Hope you guys like the pictures...





0 comments: