Monday, May 5, 2008

Random







Alyssa is singing at UNLV tomorrow...I'll take pictures and post those too.

Spring is officially here. I have plans to pack away winter clothes and coats this weekend...that alone will free some space. I swear I need to do one of those "clean sweep" TV shows and let someone come through and get rid of everything we don't need or use.

We had the International Children's Choir singing at church on Sunday. They are a group of 15 kids, some from Uganda some from India and two brothers from the Philippines. None of them have homes with a mom or dad,they had either been abandoned or there parents were killed from war or Aids. Hands down it was the most moving thing I have ever been apart of. It was nice to worship next to Alyssa and watch her experience first hand the power of Christ through people who really have nothing. After they sang they came around and were hugging people...I swear if I could have I would have brought them home with me.

0 comments: