Thursday, May 8, 2008

Random

I'm working now...ok...so maybe I'm not working, but I am at work. I think I have shuffled the same stack of papers 20 times in the last hour. I just can't get it together today...and it's 2pm, as you can imagine it has not been a productive day!

I'm going straight from work today to church. Alyssa and I are taking a class...not sure what to think of it. More to come on that later.

This week is teacher appreciation week so today the kids and I woke up extra early so I could stop and get flowers for their teachers before school. Somehow we still ended up leaving at the same time we do everyday...so it was a quick stop...got flowers for the teachers and the student teacher and balloons...got my Starbucks (thankfully my girls at Starbucks know me so all I have to do is wave when I come in the door and they start my drink...saves me waiting...just gotta pay) and made it to school on time! yeah...I'm good like that!

Guess I better get back to work...better do something before the end of the day!

0 comments: