Saturday, May 17, 2008

My calling...

This may be a little deep...but hey...I'm gonna write about it anyways!

The last 6 months or so I have had several "God" moments at work.
I do listen to Christian music...but it's not like it blares from my speakers...I do openly talk about my faith...but I don't preach either. Anyways, over the last two months I have had two co-workers come and ask me to pray with them. Two people who hold jobs much higher than mine...two people who I would have never expected to come to me with this request. Of course I do pray with them and that's that. On Friday one of them asked if they could join me to worship at church too. Sure...
So...I got to thinking God must be working through me...something led my coworkers to me...and I'm happy. Wonder what God wants me to do...I'll just sit and wait he's got big plans for me!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

God works through all of us. We are all in full time ministry. If you live your life right, people notice. They want what you have.