Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Gabriella Jane





Our sweet little Gabriella. Her name in Italian means "God is my strength" when I found out we were having her I wanted a name that was fitting. It took us awhile to decide...but I am so glad we stuck to our guns and named her Gabriella even though it was not a popular choice within the family. Her middle name is after both me and my mom.
We don't call her Gabby but we do have several nick names. Brandon calls her do tear, daddy calls her bug and Alyssa and I call her princess (original, huh?!) Sometimes we call her Gabby Jane...and even Ella. Well...you get the point.
She was born with brown hair but it's coming in light like mine and Brandon's (sorry Jeff)
Gabriella LOVES her daddy! She squeals at him from across the room and will literally throw herself into his arms if I'm holding her and standing next to him. That's ok...in the end I posses the powerful tool that makes everything better. :)

She is a piggy and eats a lot...yet she is on the small side like Brandon. She's not crawling yet and hates tummy time...but she does love her rain forest jumper.

What else can I say about her...she is the most laid back baby I have ever come across and makes me think I can do this all over again...who knows...maybe in a few years!

1 comments:

Pam Terry said...

Gabriella is such a sweet baby, so naturally, she's a favorite of everyone! She is easy, smiles a lot and is a joy to be around. Compliments flow in her direction whenever she's out, of course - she is a beautiful baby! And it's such fun watching her grow and having her own personality develop! She is, and will be, a sweetheart!