Saturday, May 17, 2008

Random update



It's been another long day. Alyssa was invited to a surprise baby shower for the owner of the studio where she dances today...so just like everything else I waited to the last minute. We were at babies r us buying her gift 20 minutes before the shower started!
I drove the stretch of freeway to and from Boulder City 6 times today...yup...that was nuts!
Between the hours of 9am and 10pm I was home a total of...hmmmm...about 15 minutes!

The BEST news is.....drum roll please....I have a babysitter! Nope, it's not my mom or sister either. I finally have found a teenager that I trust to babysit! The true test was how Brandon would react to her. He is strange when it comes to Jeff and I going out, He gets weird and clingy...
when we came home tonight she was playing games with the kids and Brandon has told me several times how much he LOVES Chelsea...in fact he wants Jeff and I to go on a date so she can come again! Needless to say I'm excited to have someone to babysit...now I can shop with my mom WITHOUT kids!

0 comments: