Saturday, May 24, 2008

Random update....

It's the end of a busy week. I'm so glad it's Friday!
As you can see I changed up my template...hope you like it. I found a great "pip pop" one but for some reason it would not work. :(

Jeff starts vacation tomorrow. He took the week off so I could chaperone the Carson City trip with Alyssa's class. We leave EARLY Wednesday morning and come home LATE Friday. Alyssa and I will have a great time...
hmmm, wonder if a tour bus would be willing to stop at Starbucks?!
The good thing is we'll have the long weekend to spend together as a family. That alone is the best part!

Alyssa had field day today at school. They do all sorts of great things. The best has to be the water games they get to play. The bummer part is it rained today so field day was cut short.

Brandon is fighting off a nasty little cold. So far the rest of us have avoided it. (watch, I'll wake up tomorrow with it)

I guess that's about it for now...
I'll take some pictures of the kids this weekend and post them up.

0 comments: