Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My last post for the night...I promise!

Alyssa has been busy with cheer leading tryouts this week. The official try out is Friday after school. We'll also find out Friday night if she makes the team or not. It looks like now they will be cutting about 40 or so kids. Keep in mind Alyssa has no cheer history (though she has nailed the dance routine...silly faces and all)
When we started this process I went in with the "whatever" kind of attitude. She's already made it known she in no way wants to quit dance and of course in our family school always come first and if you know me you know my standards for grades are high.
However, now that the process has started I would really like to see her make the team. I know she can handle the load...sometimes I wonder about us (meaning Jeff and I) but this is not about us...in fact it never has been.
I do know that no matter if she makes it or not I am so proud of her for trying.
So please keep her in your thoughts this week and maybe squeeze her into your prayers as well.
I'll keep you all posted...

0 comments: