Thursday, April 23, 2009

Bring your child to work day...





Today was national bring your child to work day. I brought both Alyssa and Brandon with me. We had a great time and both kids were as good as gold. I will say in just a little side note Brandon is not suited for a desk job...at least not now.
The kids had a chance to see what I do all day, I hope it gave them a new respect of me to see that I work all day and come home and make sacrifices to be the best mom to them that I can be...even when I'm exhausted after a long and often stressful day.
For lunch one of the restaurants let the kids come in and make their own pizzas. It was a lot of fun and I must say...they turned out very yummy!

1 comments:

Jill said...

Sounds like fun and it looks like "Flat Stanley" had a good time too!! Can't wait to see all the places you took him!! Don't forget...he has to be back to Lexie's school on the 1st. Love ya!!