Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Random Update...

This week we are enjoying a week free of dance rehearsals and wrestling practices. The kids are in their last week of track break too. So, we're just enjoying some down time.

Alyssa is getting excited for cheer leading tryouts. She has a cheer clinic on the April 18th and then they have tryouts the 27th through the 30th with the actual tryouts on May 1st. She is excited and I'll admit so am I.
We're also getting ready for Cinderella. Opening night for that is 4/23. This is a ballet and I'm sure it's going to be great.

Brandon is still wrestling. The tournaments are pretty much over for the season but practice will run through July. He had a great season and we are so proud of him. I'm already counting down the time until next seasons tournaments. (something I never thought I would do)

Jeff is having surgery on May 4th. He's having his adenoids and tonsils removed. The good thing is we'll have him home with us for two weeks while he recovers and I'll get some time off work to take care of him and the kids. The bad news is...I'm sure he'll be in pain. :( I think I dread that part more then he does.

Nothing new with me. My life pretty much runs on course...kids, work, kids, cleaning, kids, laundry...you get the picture. Though it's not a glamorous life I'll take it. :)

1 comments:

Pam said...

If your autopilot ever goes down, you're screwed!!! :)