Thursday, April 16, 2009

Gabriella

I am thrilled to say that yesterday was Gabriella's FINAL appointment with the hand surgeon (well, for the time being...will touch more on that in a minute)
We no longer have to wrap her hand like she's going into a boxing match either, just her ring finger. She is in heaven with her neck pinching fingers free at last.

Yesterday was also her 18 month birthday. I can't believe how fast it's been going and how much more aware I am of these stages. I really do try to soak in the different stages knowing now that they really do pass in the blink of an eye.
She is such a talker and mocks everything we say. Shes in love with her brother and sister and will follow them everywhere. She loves going to grandmas house to play with all her toys and Max. Shes also a neat kid (knock on wood) she is quick to pick up messes and is very aware when things are not in place. She could eat a grown man under the table...I'm telling you, she can eat!

I'm trying to hang on...soak in every second possible with her, all three of them for that matter and enjoy them while I can.

1 comments:

Pam said...

You better because one day you'll wake up and find out they're 30!! And -- if you are lucky -- they'll reward you with great grandkids!!
:)