Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter....

So...Easter was great.

On Saturday the kids and I colored eggs and baked cookies. It was Gabriella's first time coloring eggs and I had some great pictures....UNTIL Brandon erased them from the camera along with the pictures from Easter morning. What are ya gonna do?!

They were excited with what the Easter Bunny brought and had a great time hunting for eggs. Even Ella had eggs to find. Afterwards, of course the kids and I along with Grandma went to church and to top off the day we had dinner at my Grandmas.

The best part of the day was hearing my kids talk about the true meaning of the day.
I reflect back on the enormous sacrifice that Jesus made for all of us and it makes me want to re-evaluate where I am in life and re prioritize what really matters. Imagine raising your son knowing that he would die in a horrible and brutal manner...just so others could have eternal life.

0 comments: