Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Alyssa...


My Alyssa will be 11 on the 19th.
I find myself wondering more and more...where did the time go?!
When we brought her home from the hospital she weighed 4 pounds 12 ounces...it seemed in the first months of long sleepless nights that 10 years was so far away. But we blinked and find ourselves here. She is no longer a tiny baby but a now a beautiful young lady.
I appreciate my Alyssa in ways that I could never even begin to put into words. She's often my second set of hands here at home and away. She helps (sometimes reluctantly) but non the less...
I admire her for the person that she is. Hard working, talented and just a over all great person. She is one of my biggest blessings and I thank God for her everyday.

1 comments:

Alyssa said...

I love you too mommy. And you are also a blessing to me and to Gabriella,Daddy,and Brandon. We all appreciate everything you do and love you very much.