Friday, January 2, 2009

When the boys are away....

the girls will go shopping!

Jeff and Brandon are in California this weekend for a wrestling tournament so Alyssa, Gabriella and I decided to take advantage of the guy free time to hit the mall. I found myself in Limited Too (of course...we always end up in that store) and Aeropostale. The days of Oshkosh, Gymboree and Carters are over for her, thankfully I still have Ella for those stores. Alyssa got some new clothes and earrings so she's a happy camper. We even had Gabriella's ears pierced. She did well and only cried a little. Once my camera is back home I'll get a picture of her new jewels.
I'm off to watch a movie with Peanut now...

PS: say a prayer for my monkey and Jeff and the rest of team GV for a safe trip and some awesome wrestling. Go guys...show em what the gators are made of!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

What's up with these comments? May be time to go back private?