Thursday, January 8, 2009

Brandon lost his first tooth!

I can handle many things that come with the title of mommy. Messy diapers don't faze me either do runny noses or puke...but loose teeth. FORGET ABOUT IT! Don't ask me why...just gives me the Hebe jibes.
So anyways, last night at wrestling Brandon lost his first tooth. Don't worry it was not knocked out; in fact it was soo wiggly even I tried to get it out. He's pretty proud of his new toothless grin and I think he's pretty cute too. He left his tooth under his pillow (Alyssa always insisted on leaving hers on the dresser...she was afraid of the tooth fairy) so at 3am when Jeff went to handle business he had a hard time finding the tooth. I sent him back twice to look for it...mission was accomplished and he received $3!
I can't believe how fast my babies are growing...



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never fails...you blink, they grow.