Monday, January 19, 2009

Jessica's shower

I made her a diaper cake...pretty cute if I may say so myself

You look great Jess...I know how hard it can be to "incubate" but you're doing a fantastic job!

One of my best friends from waaaayyyy back in high school is having a baby girl in March. On Saturday afternoon the kids and I (along with Julie and my mom) made the trip to Phoenix for her baby shower. We had a fun trip and it was great to see Jessica.
Her baby shower was a lot of fun, Meeting her friends and seeing her mom again was nice. I can't wait for baby Madilyn to make appearance we all love her already!

2 comments:

Jess said...

I soo love my diaper cake! Thank you so much for putting in the time and effort to put it together! Love you!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.