Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Gabriella Update...

Our little Ella is 15 months now and I realized I don't talk very much about her.
So, in an effort to inform you and as a record for me...allow me to fill you in.

Figured I might as well start with the question that everyone asks me first...
Nope, still not walking. She's showing more of an interest now, but face it the girl is a princess...I'd prefer to be carried everywhere too.

She has a pretty expansive vocabulary now. She can say....
Mommy, daddy, Alyssa, eat, puppy, kitty, hot, sock, dance, shoe, Jeff, happy, night night, bye bye and baby.
I'm sure I'm leaving something out.

She refers to all of her toys as babies. She loves to take them in her arms and hug them. Such a sweetheart.

She's totally into the mocking stage now too. She'll shake her head no and dance (twist from side to side) when you ask her to. She remains a huge mommy's girl, hearing her say "mommy" melts my heart.

I could go on and on, she is such a sweet pea and I love every minute of her.

0 comments: