Wednesday, January 28, 2009

All about Gabriella...


Today Gabriella had her 15 month check up at the doctors.
I was hoping to hit the 20 pound mark so we could finally flip her car seat to the forward facing position...but nope. In fact, the little turkey is still 18 pounds.
The doctor ( a new one) wants to see her monthly to chart her growth since she has only gained 3 ounces since October. Shes has also ordered a slew of blood tests to check and make sure all is well. I tried telling her I have a 6 year old who weighs 37 pounds...but I guess it will be nice to rule out anything that may hiding. Daddy will take her for her tests this week...I'll keep you all posted on that outcome.
Other than that we got a clean bill of health and three shots :(
Poor Gabriella.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute baby!! :) She's just a tiny little girly girl! And she could not be more perfect!

Jill said...

Look at that baby! What a cutie! I have shared this picture with many and they couldn't agree with me more! We love you Gabriella!