Saturday, January 10, 2009

1st Place...

Brandon wrestled again today. As you can see by the title...he took 1st place.
He pinned both of his opponents in the 1st round and no one scored a point on him. Pretty impressive!

Winner!

PIN!

Pin...again

He tossed his opponents around today like they were rag dolls!


I'm proud of this little guy. Not just because he won...but because I know he gives this sport all he has to offer. At just 6 years old he has the discipline and drive to practice and focus on making himself better. 4 days a week for 2 hours each day he runs drills that would make Richard Simmons quiver. He has never once complained and when asked (which we do often) if he is tired or wants to quit the answer is always "NO" with no time to think about it.
I know people may laugh when they see my 38 pound baby walk onto the mat...but he's awesome and his hard work is really paying off. He teaches me in his own way that the best things in life are something you have to strive for and believe they can be achieved. Winning or losing...I don't really care you will always be a champion in my eyes!

3 comments:

Jess said...

I love your little guy! I am so proud of him!

Jill said...

Way to go Brandon! Kick some butt!!

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Buddy! We are all proud of you!