Tuesday, June 17, 2008

SICK!!

That is the word of the day in our house...and has been for a good week or so.
It started last week with Brandon and Gabriella and continues today with both Brandon and Gabriella.
I stayed home from work yesterday to take Gabriella to the doctors. She had been sick for a week and now had a fever. Brandon seemed fine...
So, three hours later we (Gabriella and I) emerged from the doctors with new medicines and a hope for some relief (and sleep!!!!)
Fast forward...last night at 11:30p. I was finally crawling into bed, I was exhausted and I could feel the cold coming on myself. I just closed my eyes when I was woken up by Brandon and the contents of him tummy. (sorry)
Poor Alyssa, he had been sleeping in bed with her so she got the majority of it...
I think it was 3:30am when I finally got back to sleep and managed to sleep off and on until 5:20 when my alarm went off. Daddy has sick people duty today...
Wonder when the rest of us will get it!

0 comments: