Sunday, June 29, 2008

Saturday Fun...






We had a great day today...despite the 110 degree heat!
A good friend of mine at work is raising her granddaughter and today was her 11th birthday. I was a little hesitant to go at first, the party was at LV Mini Grand Prix...about 90% of the activities are out side. I'm glad we went. Alyssa and Hailey hit it off and became instant friends and Brandon (even though he was only big enough to go on 3 rides) had a blast too.
On top of the party I also managed to do some laundry, run some boxes of winter clothes and baby things to storage and got the van washed and taught my Sunday school class. I felt like I accomplished something!
Jill comes in two days ( a day and a half, if you ask Alyssa) I am so ready to see her and the kids...
Gabriella is making more progress towards crawling...she gets the idea but insists on either rolling everywhere or crying until someone runs to her beckon call. Smart girl!!

0 comments: