Sunday, June 22, 2008

Circus Fun...

Today we took the kids (minus Gabriella- she stayed with Grandma) to the circus. It's been a tradition of ours since Alyssa was 2...we go every year.
As I sat back and watched I realized the circus is much like my everyday life. A million things going on, never quite sure where you should be watching, a lot of chaos but in the end you get a sense of happiness...similar to the end of a busy day at home when the kids are finally asleep and you can sit back and say "today was a good day".
It was a great day, nothing is better than watching your kids happy and excited over a silly clown. I can't wait to continue the tradition...




I do realize this is a blurry picture...but it's the best one I have. Look how much fun Brandon was having!

1 comments:

Pam Terry said...

Looks like a laser light is flying around...and Jeff's holding all the 'stuff'! Fun, indeed! Enjoy!