Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Random stuff...

Alyssa's last choir concert was last night. (Do you hear my sigh of relief?!)
We are finally coming into the summer and though my kids go back to school in a few weeks to finish out this school year...we have a break from EVERYTHING else!
I can't tell you how nice it feels to go home after working all day and being able to stay there.

Brandon is at a wrestling camp all day today from 8:30a-2p. Because of his age daddy has to stay with him. No big deal-right?!
Well...we found out about this camp last night at 8pm...Jeff worked all night and got off at 7am...
I scrambled to piece together a sitter for the girls (thanks Grandma and Aunt Julie)
I have to do a quick THANKS to mom...I know I can always count on you and JULIE....I bout passed out when you agreed to keep them when you have to work tonight. THANKS...THANKS...THANKS!!!
This morning I raced around looking for head gear and hats...in the rush of it all I walked out of the house and left the formula...woops!! At least this time I remembered the diaper bag and it had diapers in it! (yes, I have done that before!)This should be a good thing for him. It will help brush up his skills and give him a chance to wrestle some kids his size and not just daddy.

Gabriella claps now. Ok...ok...I am aware that this is more than likely just "big" news in our house...but hey...
she also gives kisses...well, her version of them anyways!

My sister comes in less than a week...YIPPY!!!! I'm SOOO excited!!

I guess that's about the last of it...if you are still reading this...thanks...:)

0 comments: