Thursday, June 5, 2008

Am I the only one...

Am I the only one freaked out just a little (ok, a lot) about the rising cost of gas and groceries?!
Last night when I passed the gas station by my house gas was $3.98...this morning it's $4.09!!
I'm trying to look for ways to cut back...but where?
I have decided I will NOT visit a mall until it's time to start stocking up on fall/winter clothes (or until Jill comes)
I will not buy my kids any more unnecessary things...ok...I'll cut back...that seems much more realistic.
I'll do better about shopping sales and using coupons and ONLY buying things we need. I have a pantry FULL of food yet nothing to make for dinner.
I'll bring my lunch to work...the $15 lunches are starting to add up! (yes, $15...I work on the strip!)

It seems like someone always needs something...pictures at school, $$ for a field trip, yearbooks, birthday parties, graduations, weddings...ugggg...being an adult is not always fun!

0 comments: