Friday, June 20, 2008

Random

The kids start track break today...they will be off until July 21st.
Yipee for them!

My sister and her kids are coming in 10 days too. We are planning a trip to California when she is here. It should be a lot of fun, we are hitting Legoland and the beach. My mom and sister Julie are also coming and we always have a lot of fun when we get together. I can't wait to see them. Alyssa and Lexie are already plotting the sleepover schedule, I'm sure we will have plenty of those!

I'm a little sad, we moved Gabriella from her infant seat into a "big girl" car seat yesterday. I don't remember feeling this sad with the other two. I loved her baby seat...I loved how easy it was to plop it on a shopping cart and her stroller...but she's getting bigger...

For the most part everyone is feeling better now. Gabriella still needs breathing treatments before bed...but she has gotten a lot better. Brandon was down all day Tuesday. The house was a crazy calm...but by Wednesday he was back to his normal "monkey" self... (I'll admit, I kinda liked the calm)

I guess that's about all...better get back to work :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad everyone is feeling better.

We are about to move Evan up to a big boy seat too...*sigh*