Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A day in the life of me...

My friends often ask me what it's like for me in a typical day...so here ya go!
Mind you...no day is typical for us...we always have something new to keep us on our toes.

I start at 6am (mind you, at this point I have been up at least twice with a certain princess...come to think of it...a certain little prince who seems to find his way into my room 5 nights out of the week too)

7:30 we're rushing out the door for school (the hour and a half in between is filled with a constant nagging sound calling "hurry up"...wait...that's me!)

7:45 drop the kids off at school...
7:50 STARBUCKS...yes this is a daily venture...venti Carmel lite frap for me please

8am- crap...driving to work...late as usual

8:30- arrive at work...1/2 hour late...but hey...I have my Starbucks!

5p- head outta the office (on typical days I'm ready to pull my hair out)

5:30- swing by wrestling (where Jeff and the kids have been since 5)
pick up the girls and head to Boulder City

6;30- Alyssa is at dance and I sit in the back of the van and feed Gabriella...yes, it's as fun as it sounds!

7;30- Alyssa is done...I head home to meet up with Jeff & Brandon

8pm...we're home...what's for dinner?? Ya mean I gotta feed them too!

8:30- dinners ready...I'm checking homework, packing lunches, changing diapers, doing laundry, wiping counters, loading dishwashers, giving baths, brushing teeth and best of all, saying prayers. (mainly for my sanity...but don't tell the kids)

12am...it's finally time to hit the hay myself...Thank you Lord, for another great day!

0 comments: