Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Looking back

I stole this idea from another blog...but I liked it.
1. What did you do in 2007 that you’d never done before?
Hmmm...that is a tough one...I have no clue.


2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I that last years was to become more organized...my life is anything but that...I do however get me and everyone else where we need to be ON TIME so I guess that's a start. This year I will keep my resolutions.


3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Just me...


4. Did anyone close to you die?
No..Thank God!


5. What countries did you visit?
Ummm...NONE.


6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
Patience...


7. What dates from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
So many to list...
August 27th,Brandon's First day of school
October 15th, the day we welcomed Gabriella into our family
Those are just a few

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Gabriella...and my other two babies too. I have great kids and they are by far my best achievement...HANDS DOWN!


9. What was your biggest failure?
my lack of patience and my weight gain. Yes, I am aware I had a baby..but need I remind you she only weighed 7 pounds! I WILL correct this issue this year


10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Besides the usual colds...nope.


11. What was the best thing you bought?
Hmmmmm...I guess Starbucks. Really people...it's like crack to me!


12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Again a few people come to mind...
For sure Jeff! He does so much for his family, I would be lost with out him
Alyssa and Brandon (especially Alyssa) she is an amazing girl. I always hear from her teachers how much she does to help and is such a role model. She gives 110% to everything she does (except cleaning her room :)
Brandon is special in his own energetic way...he really does want to please us.


13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
I can think of a few...however I plead the 5th now


14. Where did most of your money go?
I'll give ya three guesses!


15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Gabriella's birth and Jeff's new job


16. What song will always remind you of 2007?
the first song that comes to mind is Beautiful Girls by Sean Kingston. Honestly I have never heard it all the way through and only know one line to the darn thing...but I sing that one line to Gabriella


17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? 
b) thinner or fatter? 
c) richer or poorer?
Happier, Fatter (working on that now though) and richer in so many ways!


18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Relaxing!


19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Cleaning

20. How did you spend Christmas?
With family


21. Did you fall in love in 2007?
Many, many, many times! I LOVE Jeff insanely and I have to say my three beautiful kids are pretty lovable too!


22. How many one-night stands?
Ummm...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


23. What was your favorite TV program?
Desperate Housewives and Will & Grace...yes, I am aware they are all reruns now!


24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
I don't like the word hate...do I dislike...I can think of a few


25. What was the best book you read?
I'm hear to tell ya Dr. Phil's family first book is pretty good


26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Jeremy Camp (thanks Sheila)


27. What did you want and get?
A new baby


28. What did you want and not get?
Hmmm...a million dollars


29. What was your favorite film of this year?
Hmmm...I can't remember the last movie I saw...oh yeah...Shrek the 3rd...not a big fan.


30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Went baby shopping...and I turned 29! YIKES!!!


31. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
A maid!!


32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007?
frumpy...I had no desire to dress up while pregnant!


33. What kept you sane?
Jeff, Sheila and Starbucks (in no particular order)


34. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
no clue..


35. What political issue stirred you the most?
Not sure


36. Who did you miss?
Jill and her kids


37. Who was the best new person you met?
Hmmm...no clue


38. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007.
Having money can't buy you happiness


39. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
Any lyric from Phil Vassars "Another day in Paradise" song

0 comments: