Friday, February 1, 2008

Random

It's been a busy week...

Gabriella laughed for the first time today! Of course I was here at work, but Jeff called so I could hear her. Daddy was getting her tummy...and I guess that's pretty funny!

For the first time in a long time Brandon does not have wrestling tomorrow morning...just what will I do with all that extra time?? Oh yeah...clean.
Alyssa is going with a friend to see the Hannah Montana movie on IMAX and then she will be staying the night with her. Looks like Brandon and I will have a slumber party tomorrow night too. Nothing is better than sleeping with a wiggly 5 year old and a half dozen large plastic transformers!

I recieved an email from Alene at church...looks like Sheila and I will once again be coordinating Holyland Adventure this year. (I could have sworn after last year the two of us said "never again") Oh yeah...and the Easter Angel breakfast. I remind myself...this is my calling...

Brandon is doing well in school. They are doing this reading deputy program. Every week they get a list of words that they have to read, each week they are tested if they pass they get a sticker. After 5 stickers they get a deputy badge. He is on list 4 now...yeah Brandon!

Alyssa is going on an oceanography trip at the end of March to Dana Point, CA. It's a program that the 4th grade is offering. It sounds like a lot of fun and a great opportunity.

I guess that's about it...Jeff and I are both doing good. Keeping busy with the kids and work. I do have to say the two of us make a great team!

0 comments: