Friday, January 11, 2008

Crazy!

Well, I survived my first week back at work...well almost! It's Friday and 9:30am so I still have to finish the day. It's been one heck of a crazy week though...it seemed everyone had somewhere they needed to be. Tuesday it was straight from work to Boulder City to pick up Alyssa from dance, Wednesday was straight from work to the place where Brandon has wrestling practice, picked up the girls and off to Boulder City I go again, Thursday Gabriella had a 6:20 Dr. appt for a follow up on the RSV...2 hours later we were given the all clear. Today Brandon has wrestling and Alyssa has dance...at the same time, Thankfully Grandma (aka my mom)has stepped up and will take Alyssa to dance.
Brandon has a wrestling tournament tomorrow morning...if I time it right and his practice ends on time I can run him to weigh in tonight and save me two hours tomorrow morning! (weigh in is also in Boulder City)If we can't make it we have to leave the house tomorrow morning by 6:30am! Wish me luck!

All in all it's been crazy...but the positive things are...
-Gabriella does not need breathing treatments anymore (say a prayer..cold and flu season has the potential to be very hard on her as her lungs have yet to fully heal)
- Jeff has settled into a routine with the kids and everyone (though very tired) is very happy
-Gabriella will take a bottle!!! It was a rough start!
-I managed to get a load of whites done last night...now everyone has clean socks! (ok...that's a positive for me!)

I'll post pictures of the tournament tomorrow...

0 comments: