Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Random Update

As usual it's been a crazy busy week. I do have pictures to post and will try to do some either tomorrow or Friday.

Saturday Brandon wrestled (again) he came in 2nd place and had his first "pin" he was very excited! He has another tournament this Saturday as well.

Alyssa is busy with dance. She received her Irish costume for the June show today. I'm now on a mission for brown convertible tights...huh?! Not to sure what the heck a convertible tight is but I guess I'm about to find out. I just hope it's not like last year where I ran around all over town looking for black dance tights...when in the end she never really needed them...she just "forgot" to mention it!

Gabriella is busy being a princess. Alyssa changed her diaper and put her PJ's on for me tonight. It was a looonnng process (the kind where you just wanna take over and get it done) but Alyssa was so proud of herself.
She has regressed in her sleeping patterns. (Gabriella that is) For the longest time she would sleep from 8 to about 5am...lately she has been waking up 3 times a night! Yikes...makes for a long day for me.

Well...it's 10pm and I can still hear Brandon so I guess I better go and use my mean mommy voice and get him to bed once and for all!

0 comments: