Monday, January 28, 2008

Insight from a 9 year old

Deuteronomy 6:6-7
These commandments that I give you today are to be upon your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.

Use this as your daily bible lesson! LOL

Yesterday after church I peeked at Alyssa's bible journal that they keep. (yes, I know, that's not nice) Anyways, I was shocked at what I read...she wrote, Jesus is my Messiah, he is my best friend and I love him. WOW...I never even thought like that until just a few years ago...
Jeff and I pray with the kids and Jesus and God are often a topic of discussion in our house but I had no clue what impact it had on her. God is guiding her that is for sure...I can't wait to see where he's leading her!

0 comments: