Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Random

It's been a busy week. Both Alyssa and Jeff are getting sick again...I pray Gabriella does not get it.
Jeff is doing well...he fills the roll of mommy pretty darn well. Tonight he has to be at work at 7:30 (right after Brandon's wrestling) I'm wondering when he will find the time to sleep...
Brandon is now wrestling 4 days a week (not counting the Saturday tournaments) so between him and Alyssa's dance schedule both Jeff and I are stretched thin.
Our 10 year anniversary is Thursday...not sure what we will do, at least Jeff will be home that night.
Gabriella is the happiest baby! She LOVES her daddy and thinks I'm pretty cool too. Alyssa and Brandon still adore her and take any chance they can get to wooshie her and hold her. (ya gotta know Brandon to understand the wooshie part) She has a pretty good routine established and finally goes straight to sleep in her bed as opposed to the swing...it makes me feel like I have "me" time...even if I am cleaning and folding laundry...that never seems to go away by the way!

That's about all...

0 comments: