Sunday, February 8, 2009

Weekend Wrap Up

What kind of weekend would it be without any wrestling?!
It was our turn to host a tournament this weekend and I am proud to say we did well.
The first annual Green Valley Open was a success, we were able to bring in some much needed $$ so I guess the 6 hours I spent in a cramped and crazy concession stand paid off...and the time Jeff spent moving mats and setting up both Friday night and ALL day Saturday was worth it.

1st place...

Coach Jeff aka Daddy giving some pre match advice

Brandon and some of this wrestling buddies...these little guys are a force to be reckoned with.


I ended up sick again too. I'm sure it's the cold that my kids keep passing around, whatever it is...it threw me for a loop. I spent the entire evening last night watching TV. Thankfully Alyssa was with my mom and Brandon and Gabriella went to bed early. (one good thing about tournament days...Brandon is always ready for bed early!) Needless to say my lack of housework from yesterday carried over until today....

Jeff was off Friday and Saturday night too. It was great having him home...even if he couldn't stay awake...
Him and Brandon are heading to Southern California this coming weekend for a tournament so it will just be me and my girls. We'll miss the boys.

This weekend promises to be a long one so I guess I better head to bed...

0 comments: