Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Alyssa...

I realize during the wrestling season my blog pretty much centers around Brandon...so tonight I thought I would dedicate a post just to Alyssa.

She's keeping busy with dance. In April is her big ballet show. This year it will be Cinderella. I'm really looking forward to watching her dance. Her other show for tap, Irish and hip hop is in June. We're getting the costumes in now and they look pretty cool. The June show is called "Don't stop the music" and will be based on popular songs. Last years show was amazing so I'm really excited to see what this year has to offer.

She is such a great big sister too. I know when I need her I can count on her for another set of hands. Both Gabriella and Brandon adore her. Gabriella calls her "sissy"...it's pretty cute.

I still can't believe we're staring Jr. High in the face. She's looking forward to the change and hopes to join the Cheer-leading squad. I just smile...and let her do her thing. It's fun to watch her go after and achieve things that she desires. I've always wished I could be more like that.

My Alyssa is a great kid and though lately I haven't shared much about her she is a very special and important part of our family and we are very thankful to be her parents.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy to see this. Alyssa really is a great girl, really getting to be an amazing young lady (that's hard for me to swallow! I'm getting old!) - we all need to appreciate her. Love ya, Lissy!